L-arginine (Arg), a conditionally essential amino acid, is necessary for maintenance, growth, reproduction and immunity. Poultry are not able to synthesize Arg themselves, and therefore depend on dietary Arg to meet their needs for protein synthesis and other functions.
CJ L-arginine is produced by advanced fermentation and refining technology which provides the best value for our costumers.
Main Benefits :
- Stimulate cell proliferation
- Suppress Fatty Acid Synthase (FAS) and reduce abdominal fat
- Enchance antioxidant enzyme and decrease oxidative stress
- Induce Growth hormone
- Promote Nitric Oxide (NO) synthesis and improve blood circulation
L-arginine for Poultry
- Suppress hepatic Fatty Acid Synthase (FAS)
- Enchance CPT1 and 3HADH which are enzymes related to transferring fat into energy.
Abdominal fat decreased, carcass yield and breast meat yield increased
- Increase antioxidant capacity and decrease oxidative stress which is cause by heat / cold stress
- No induces vasodilation and better blood circulation improves reproductive organs.
Stress and mortality decreased, egg production increased
L-arginine for Swine
Arg is a common substrate for NO and Polyamine synthesis; Key regulators of embryogenesis, placental and fetal growth. Pregnancy outcome increased (improve the number of live –born piglets)
- Induce growth hormone.
- Creatine and polyamine synthesis, enchances cell proliferation. Growth performance increased
L-arginine for Aqua
- Promote lipid metabolism which reduces adipose mass.
Farmed salmon fat portion decreased.
- Polyamine promotes embryo development.
Reproduction performance increased.
Molecular formula = C6H14N4O2
Molecular weight = 174.20 g/mol
Isomer = L (Laevo-rotatory)
Purity, % 98.5%
Moisture, % max 0.5%