L-Lysine HCL 99%
Lysine is a key nutrient related to the production performance and considered as the first- or second-limiting amino acid in a typical corn-soybean based diet for most species. Currently, the use of free lysine is considered as an environment friendly tool to reduce dietary protein levels while maintaining growth performance.
CJ L-Lysine HCl Feed Grade is produced by microbial fermentation (Corynebacterium Glutamicum) with natural raw materials (raw sugar, beet molasses, cane molasses, or SOD) which helps to improve performance of animals and to lower users' production costs.
This product is used only for animals.
A pale brownish free flowing crystalline powder
Product Identification and Specifications
- Chemical Composition : L-Lysine Monohydrochloride 99%
- Purity (Dry Basis) : Not less than 99%
- Solubility in water : 642g/ l ( 30° C)
- Bulk Density : 0.670 ~ 0.750 g/ ml
- Shelf life : 2 years
- Moisture : Not more than 1%
- Residue on Ignition : Not more than 0.3%
- Heavy metals : Not more than 10 ppm
- Arsenic : Not more than 1 ppm
- Lysine Content : Not less than 79%
- Crude Protein Content : Not less than 94.62%
- GE: Average 4,860 Kcal / kg
- Swine Metabolizable Energy: 4,150 Kcal / Kg
- Poultry Metabolizable Energy: 3,890 Kcal / Kg