MOLD AND MYCOTOXIN
- Found in all kinds of feed with various level of contamination
- Reducing the acceptability and selling value of products
- Reducing the feed value
- Chemical products of fungus
- Has a complex chemical structure
- Difficult to detect
- Difficult to be controlled
My-ToxBin - A TOXIN BINDER
WHAT IS My-ToxBin??
- ALUMINUM SILICATE
•ACTIVATED HYDRATED ALUMINUM SILICATE
- CHARACTERISTIC OF CHEMICAL NATURE
•Water Content 14%
•Other Ingredients (MgO, FeO, dll)
Why use My-toxbin
- Absorbent = Binding Mycotoxin such as Aflatoxin B1, Absorbing water -> reducing Wet Dropping
- Agglutinant and Fluidizer = Protecting the digestive organ
- My-Toxbin is able to bind Aflatoxin as high as 92% on 1% level inclusion in a solution which contains 50 ppb of aflatoxin.
- The higher the dosage, the Aflatoxin absorption capability is increased.
- As a Hydrated Aluminium Silicate, My-Toxbin can increase the growth rate level on broiler.Kaolinite is proven to have low absorption level on Amino Acid and mineral in feed.